Cardiff Caravan Park is fully booked on the following dates:
November 27, 28, 29, 30
December 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 31
February 2, 3
March 9, 10, 15, 16
May 5 (Bruce Springsteen), 28
June 11 (Pink!) 18 (Taylor Swift), 20 (Crowded House), 25 (Foo Fighters)
July 5, 6 (Manics & Suede)
August 16 , 17
To book a stay at the site please contact us and one of our team will get back to you to confirm availability.
If you need to cancel your booking, please contact us within 48 hours of your booking date. We will allow you to transfer that booking to another date within a period of 12 months.
- You must be 18 years or older to book a camper or caravan pitch.
- The maximum length of stay on our campsite is 28 days.
- We take the first nights stay as a non refundable deposit.
- We only accept Pound Sterling.
- We accept bank notes from the Bank of Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted with the exception of American Express.
- Our pitches are available from 12:00 midday on the day of your arrival.
- If you expect to arrive after 17:00 please let the park know in advance.
- Pitches must be vacated by 10:30 on the day of your departure.
- If you need help, advice or have any difficulties please ask the Site Staff. They are responsible for the smooth running of the park and for making your stay as pleasant as possible.
- So everyone can enjoy holidaying on site, please follow the Site Staff’s requests and all notices and instructions. Your health and safety is important, so please take care of yourself and others on the site.
- For everyone’s safety, please make sure your electrical equipment complies with all the current British Standards and Regulations. We’re responsible for the safety of electrical points up to socket outlets, so cables, plugs and all equipment connected to them are your responsibility.
- Please make sure you, and anyone staying with you, respect the comfort and convenience of other Park users and local residents. When you’re on site please don’t behave in a way that discredits the Caravan Park.
- Parental responsibility and supervision Children remain the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times.
- No ball games are not allowed near the pitches. Pontcanna playing fields are situated opposite the park.
- Verbal or physical abuse on site won’t be tolerated to other guests or staff members. We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation, where unreasonable or anti-social behaviour caused by those persons named on the booking or their guests impairs the enjoyment, comfort or health of other guests.
- Only those people listed on the booking may occupy and use the pitch allocated.
- If unauthorised persons occupy or use the pitch, your booking will be terminated and you will be asked to leave, with no refund made. Only one caravan, motor home, tent or trailer tent is permitted per pitch.
- You must vacate your pitch by 10.30am on day of departure, if you would like to stay on longer please speak to the wardens to gain authorisation.