Cardiff Caravan Park is situated in beautiful parkland close to the heart of the city, and makes an ideal base from which to explore the many and varied attractions in and around Cardiff.
To ensure you enjoy your stay a number of facilities are available on site:
- 43 individual grasscrete pitches, each with its own water supply and 16 amp electric hook up points.
- Room for tents on soft standing areas
- Two service blocks with showers and toilets, one of which has specialist family facilities for the disabled.
- Laundry facilities and dishwashing areas
- Free WIFI around the office/reception area
- Cycle hire available from Pedal Power within the site
- 24 hour CCTV monitoring
- Shops in close vicinity and bars and restaurants in the surrounding area
- City centre is only 0.6miles away
Pedal Power cycle hire charity aim to make cycling accessible to all. You can hire adult and children’s bikes as well as a wide range of specialised bikes and trikes. There are trained staff and volunteers to help overcome any barriers you may have with cycling.
Access traffic-free parkland and the historic Taff Trail, which stretches from the waterfront at Cardiff Bay to the market town of Brecon.
Pedal Power also has its own café, providing healthy meals and snacks.
The café aims to source ingredients as ethically as possible using local meat and Fairtrade products. They cater for a variety of dietary needs, including gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian options. There are often social and fundraising events at the café, and always delicious homemade cakes and desserts.